- Wright Elementary School
Grab and Go Student Meals
Grab and Go Meal
FOOD PROVISION IS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE. In school year 2020-2021, School District 189 will participate in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program. Healthy breakfasts and lunches will be provided each day at no charge for ALL students enrolled.
Grab and go student meals will be provided during remote learning. In order to limit large groups of people gathering, meals will be delivered in the following method:
- Meals are provided daily Monday through Friday.
- Meals include one day of breakfast and lunch provided in one bag.
- Meals are available for pick-up and taken home to eat.
- Meals are only available from 10:00am - 12:00pm/Noon at all 10 schools and participating centers.
- The 10am-Noon schedule for brief mobile stops (estimated at 3-5 minutes each) for Grab and Go meals can be found here: MEAL ROUTES AS OF AUGUST 17
***FOOD ALLERGY NOTICE***
Please be advised that food provided may include peanuts, milk or other ingredients that cause allergies for some people. If you or your child has a food allergy, please notify staff to receive an alternative meal. Exercise caution to ensure safety.