Vivian Adams Early Childhood Center serves children ages 3-4 in Pre-K classrooms.
School Vision Statement:
Vivian Adams exists to provide a cooperative, caring, and supportive community that promotes a culture of learning that will ensure the opportunity for student achievement.
School Mission Statement:
It is the mission of Vivian D. Adams Early Childhood Center to create and foster a safe, nurturing educational environment that focuses on the social development and growth of the whole child through partnerships with families and the community.
School Programs & Services include:
- Parent Advisory Committee
- Parent & Family Engagement
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- East Side Health District school-based clinic
- Bright Smiles school-based dental treatment
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Social / Emotional Learning Instruction
- Small-Group Reading Instruction
- Music, Library Hour, and Health & Development
- Free Bus Service, Breakfast and Lunch
- Ladybugs & Little Gents Social Clubs