Welcome Vivian Adams Early Childhood Family!
I'm Melaine Hood, Principal of Vivian Adams Early Childhood Center. On behalf of the staff at Vivian Adams Early Childhood Center, I am happy to welcome each of you to the 2019-2020 school year! We look forward to a new school year that will be filled with exciting learning activities to cultivate the minds of our young learners and provide them with the opportunity to excel in preschool and beyond. We believe in a strong partnership with YOU, our Vivian Adams Parents, to help support your child's education, because together WE can make a difference in the life of a child.
As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask for your guidance, assistance, and support to ensure your child's experience at Vivian Adams will be one a rewarding one.
Therefore, we ask each family to lend a hand by ensuring your child:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Receives enough rest when at home
- Is read to daily to develop a love for reading, which helps develop early literacy skills
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college Please consider joining our school volunteer program as our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to the school’s program and its operations
- Understand simple commands when at home and school
We look forward to a school year that will be filled with experiences for everyone to grow and learn. Thank you for allowing the staff to be part of your family.
Vivian Adams Early Childhood Center