Link or Application Instructions
John D. Warr Scholarship
- Current graduating high school senior
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must attend college in Fall 2017
New Life in Christ Scholarships (MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES IN ATTACHMENT)
- Varies - see applications
McKendree University Community Service Scholarship
- (1) serve as a leader in promoting service
- (2) complete 30 hours of community service per semester
- (3) participate in planning and implementation of special events hosted by the Center
- (4) work one hour a week in the Center office
- (5) reflect on service through a retreat, meetings and other methods of reflection, and
- (6) maintain a 2.5 GPA.
Triple A Ranch Scholarship
- High School Senior from the St. Louis region*
- First generation of family to attend college full time
- Demonstrated unmet financial need at an accredited US college or university
- *Geographic eligibility restricted to residents of the City of St. Louis, the Missouri counties of St. Louis, Saint Charles, Jefferson, Franklin, Lincoln, Washington and Warren, and the Illinois counties of Madison, Saint Clair, Clinton, Monroe, Bond, Calhoun, Macoupin and Jersey.
BJC Scholars Fund
Applicants must be current high school seniors planning to enroll in accredited, nonprofit, four-year, in-state public institutions (or any out-of-state school that allows in-state tuition reciprocity). Applicants may pursue a bachelor’s degree in any field or subject.
Applicants must be permanent residents (at the time of application) in the following communities served by BJC Hospitals: St. Louis City, St. Louis, St. Charles, Boone, Crawford, and St. Francois Counties in Missouri; Madison County and St. Clair County in Illinois.
Deaconess Foundation Nursing Scholarship
Students must be pursuing nursing (RN, BSN) at an accredited, nonprofit school and be permanent residents of one of these counties where Deaconess Foundation focuses its efforts: St. Louis City, St. Louis, Franklin, Jefferson, or St. Charles counties in Missouri or Madison, Monroe, St. Clair counties in Illinois. Awards are based on financial need, strength of character, and academic potential.
100 Black Men of Metropolitan St. Louis Black History Month Essay Contest
Open only to High School Seniors in the Metropolitan St. Louis Area who as of September 2017 will be enrolled as a freshman in a college/university or trade school. Families of the 100 Black Men are not eligible.